This weekend kicked off the 2009 wedding season for Keith and me. So far we've been invited to 9 weddings, are attending 7, and Keith is in 2 and I'm in 2. Add showers and parties and we're pretty much booked every weekend. We are so excited for all of our soon to be newlywed friends and can't wait to be a part of their big days!
Wedding season started with a bridal shower for Ann Claire. She got so many great things and we had the best time! (Pictures coming soon.) Becky came in town- woohoo! - so after the shower our girls weekend continued with Mexican (which I also had Friday night. Seriously, I can't get enough.) and the movie He's Just Not That Into You. I thought it was super cute and of course I cried. I dare anyone to name a movie that I've seen and didn't cry. It's not possible.
Brunch was at The Phunky Griddle again on Sunday.
The griddle is built into the middle of the table for easy, do it yourself pancakes.
Blueberry, chocolate chip and banana pancakes... yum!
While I was having a fun girls weekend Keith stayed home and:
- Did our taxes
- Rented a "snake" from Home Depot and cleaned our drains
- Fixed our mailbox
- Cleaned the garage- it was driving me crazy
- Did laundry and dishes
How great is he! :)
Since Sunday was BEAUTIFUL Keith, Aimee and I took advantage and spent the day outside with the dogs. There's a great area of fields where we let the dogs loose to run and then took them to the river to cool off.
What a busy, productive weekend... we wouldn't have it any other way!
No comments:
Post a Comment