Monday, August 10, 2009

The End

Last Friday marked the last day of my year long clerkship with Chancellor Corlew. I can not imagine a better way to have spent my first year out of law school. I was able to research, write, ask questions, observe attorneys (both good and bad) in action, and form relationships with people that I know will prove to be valuable resources as I begin practicing.

Staying true to character, before I left on Friday I went around the Judicial Building with my camera. Here are some of the people I've worked with for the past year*:
*Yes, I know I'm not wearing a suit, but it was my last day and we didn't have court.
Chancellor Corlew and me Circuit Ladies
Chancery Ladies (plus Barbara, Chancellor's other law clerk)
and Alexia
Yummy Goodbye Cake

1 comment:

  1. RANEY!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you so much!!!! I love all your pictures of the beach esp the one with sand all over Darcy's nose... too cute! You are sooo sweet and I wish you ALL the sucess in the world. You better come back and visit or I will be very sad. :)

    ReplyDelete