Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!

2009 has been an incredible year! I can't say enough how blessed Keith and I are. We have such great families and friends, a wonderful little home, and Darcy who keeps us entertained. 2009 was full of amazing opportunities for us- both personally and professionally. I landed a job I enjoy that's close to home; we vacationed in Asheville, Greece, Charleston, and Savannah; Keith found out he doesn't have to travel anymore and he was promoted; and we celebrated 1 year of marriage. 2010 has a lot to live up to, and we're excited to see what's in store!

Here's how we closed out '09:
Our house all decorated for Christmas...
Opryland decorated for Christmas...
Christmas parties...

A trip to Georgia to see Gramps, Greg, and Kathy...
We spent a little time at the local Christmas market.
Nancy's birthday dinner...
(fruit and walnut stuffed pork)
Christmas morning...
Zac Brown Band at the Ryman...
And here's how we rang in '10:Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment