Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Barbados: Day 1

As ya'll know, Keith and I just spent 7 (wonderful) days in Barbados. As ya'll also know, I'm kindof (ok, majorly) picture crazy. How do I even begin to share our 700+ pictures? My solution: day by day.
So, without further ado, Day 1...

After sitting through 2 accidents on I-65, a short night in Louisville, and 2 plane rides, we made it!Our ride for the week.
Notice the steering wheel is on the wrong side.
"H" on the license plate = Tourist
We were always excited to see other "H"s on the road!

View from our room!

The famous Friday night Oistins Fish Fry:
Every Friday night in the fishing village of Oistins, the fishermen bring their catch from the day and grill the fish at one of dozens of open air stalls. The National Dish: flying fish
and macaroni pie
After dinner we took in some local entertainment
and did some "window shopping"
We couldn't have asked for a more fun first day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment