Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The List

Anyone that knows me knows that I get excited about my birthday. I love that the weather is nice so activities can revolve around water, I'm surrounded by my favorite people, and I get presents! To relieve the stress of having to pick out the perfect gift for me, I keep a list of things I want/need. After a major struggle with a handheld can opener and a knife, an electric can opener has made the list. Exciting? Maybe not. Necessary? Absolutely!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think you should wait until your birthday to get an electric can opener. It is sad that we are at the stage where we get excited about small kitchen appliances. Go ahead and fork out the $20 for a decent one and let Keith get you something special for your special day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete