Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Home Improvement

As we speak my sorority t-shirts from 2001-2005 are on their way to Campus Quilt to be converted into a blanket. This is something I've been wanting to do for a long time now and I was so excited when I found this company. I can't wait to see the final result!

In other house related news, I (ok, Keith and his dad) recently replaced the horrible light fixture in the dining room with this chandelier.It makes such a difference in the room! We're also adding lights/ceiling fans to the guest room and office/music room.

And, most exciting of all, we're getting a new roof! We're in the process of choosing shingles now. Who knew there were so many choices- 30 year? Architectural? Onyx black?

The things you get excited about as a homeowner... and I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

  1. That company looks great-- I need to be doing the same thing! Love the new chandelier! Can't wait to see pics of the new roof :)

    ReplyDelete