Thursday, March 31, 2011

Puppies and Pure Barre!

So these two things have nothing to do with each other except that they've occupied my time lately. Or at least Pure Barre has. The puppies are just a pleasant distraction on the weekends.

Just what am I talking about? Well, there's a workout phenomenon called Pure Barre and I've just jumped on the bandwagon. I have a love/hate relationship with Pure Barre. I hate every minute of the 55 minute class which is "a total body workout that lifts your seat, tones your thighs and burns fat in record-breaking time." I love it when I leave though and can't wait until the next class.

And the puppies? Aimee is fostering 4 precious puppies and their sweet mom. Can you believe someone threw these cuties in a dumpster? They're so wiggly and cuddly and deserve a great home!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Love this post! So glad you are enjoying it....or enjoying the results :)

    ReplyDelete