Sunday, October 30, 2011

14 Weeks

I've officially reached my second trimester and it feels great!
Keith "lovingly" pointed out when taking this picture that while wearing my normal non-maternity dress you could not tell I am 14 weeks pregnant- hence, my hands on my belly. (This is not a compliment to me, but rather a statement about my clothing as he's always thought is too flowy.) If I also look very tired, it's because I have been. It doesn't help that this picture was taken at the end of the day either. I'm looking forward to the energy that comes with the second trimester!

Like I mentioned in Week 13, my appetite is back. To this point I've been eating lots of crackers, gold fish, plain spaghetti noodles and cheerios. I'm happy to expand my meal options to include food with a little more flavor.

In Week 14, Baby Cronin went to his/her second concert- The Avett Brothers! (Dave Barnes was the first.)

I have started looking at nursery ideas. It's so fun. We only have one thing so far that we've specifically bought for the nursery. Remember these?
Keith and I saw these driftwood hearts in a little shop in Laguna Beach.  I loved them and knew one would be the perfect souvenir for Baby Cronin. So, our second* baby purchase! 

*The first purchase was made by Keith. He brought home a baby book from a business trip to Chicago.  Sweetest thing ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment