Baby Cronin at 17 weeks...
Although all of my books and emails say that I could feel movement as early as this week, I haven't felt anything yet. I think I did have my first craving though... an apple. I do not like apples, but suddenly a juicy red apple sounded really good. I've also really been wanting sushi so tonight Keith and I are planning to go to Koi, a really great hole-in-the-wall place in Franklin. Don't worry, though, I will be sticking to the cooked stuff!

I'm loving your belly pics! the framed chalkboard is a great idea, too. so cute. I remember at 17 weeks just feeling a "flutter". I was in bed lying down and suddenly this little tickle happened. I wasn't sure at first what it was, but I had heard it described as a "flutter" so I knew it must have been the baby! soon after that I could feel tiny pokes every so often. It is such a neat feeling when you feel your baby moving inside you! It probably won't be till 22-24 weeks or so when Keith will be able to feel it. Enjoy this time. I kept a journal during my pregnancy to remember all these little milestones and feelings. Love your updates!
ReplyDeleteThanks Carrie! I really debated about posting the weekly pictures and updates, but finally decided that since this blog is essentially my "journal" I'd do it. I'm so excited about all of the milestones to come... kicks, gender reveal and of course meeting Baby C in April!!!
ReplyDelete