Friday, August 31, 2012

Photo Friday: August Outings

This month Keith and I have had several sans Parker outings.  We attended two 30th birthday parties and a concert. Brent's surprise party was a "Christmas in August" theme and Katie went all out renting a food truck, totally decorating the house (even putting up a tree), and setting up an outdoor viewing of "Christmas Vacation". I've already told Keith not to get any ideas for his 30th, coming up in November. ;)
Angie turned 30 too! We had such a great time at Blackstone catching up with so many friends, even Becky who drove to Nashville just for the party!
Wednesday was a day I had been anticipating for months- the Meatloaf concert! Yes, you read that right. Keith bought me Meatloaf tickets for my birthday so Wednesday night after work we headed to the Ryman. It was totally entertaining and So. Much. Fun!
 
While it's been fun to get out (a big Thank You to Mimi, Granddaddy, Aimee and Nick for making it possible!), I'm looking forward to some time at home with my little man and a relaxing Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment