Five years ago today Keith and I said "I Do" and then jetted off to Maui.
What an amazing time! Since then, we've been on a few more adventures, settled into our home and our careers, added the most incredible little boy to our family, and learned a lot about each other and marriage.
To celebrate our 5 year milestone we're taking a little getaway back to the city where we met- Birmingham, Alabama. (Ok, so technically we're going to Birmingham because it's a short drive making it an easy destination for a couple of nights away sans Parker, but doesn't saying we're going back to where we met sound a little more romantic?) The agenda includes a lot of relaxing, a lot of food (we've already made dinner reservations for both nights and have breakfast and lunch plans and we're not going until next weekend!), and a visit to good ole SU. Excited for this little trip! As for tonight, it's takeout after Parker man goes to bed. Oh how 5 years and a baby changes things (but I'm not complaining)!
Here's to 55 more years!
No comments:
Post a Comment