Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Eden: 3 Months!

Eden is 3 months!
* At her 2 month appointment (she was really almost 11 weeks) she was 23 inches (50th percentile) and 12 pounds 7 ounces (75th percentile)!
* She is smiling and cooing and it melts my heart!
* She's also perfected the "evil eye."
Please notice that she likes to break it out in the car. 
* She hates rush hour traffic. Or generally just when the speed of the car drops below 50 mph. Sometimes she even hates her carseat when we're traveling at a consistent speed. She just wants to be able to see someone. And just to emphasize my point, here's why it is never a good idea to have to drop off your husband for his car to be inspected at the end of the work day. You might want to turn your volume down for this. ;)
* I thought she was going to be my paci baby, but looks like we may have another lovey fan. She was fussy one day and as a last ditch effort I grabbed her lovey. She cuddled up with it and I didn't hear a peep from her for the next few hours. Even sweeter since Parker picked it out for her. :)
* She has decided to boycott bottles. Not cool.
* She's taking several naps a day with at least one really long one. We're on the go a lot with Parker so that's why I vaguely say "several." While we're out and about she sleeps soundly in her carrier. If we're home she naps in her swing although I'm not really sure why since I never turn it on. She naps so much better when I take the time to swaddle her. At night she's generally waking up between 1:00-3:00 am and 4:00-6:00 am. Most often she'll go for a long stretch (7-8 hours) and then a short one (2 hours).
* She's constantly watching her brother to see what he's doing and smiling at how silly he is.
* She's learning quickly that her mommy likes to take pictures :)
And here are her "3 month" pictures:


Parker's 3 month post can be found here (I have no idea why the pictures are messed up!).

No comments:

Post a Comment