THREE.
About Parker right now:* He loves icing. And chocolate. And sweets in general. I guess he takes after his mama. He struggles eating significant quantities at meal times (he's always wanting to "get down" and "go play") so dessert has helped get him to eat. And it's not like he doesn't need the calories. He's in the 10th percentile for weight and height.
* He has such an imagination. I love seeing it in action. Whether it's trains, cooking in his kitchen, using his doctor kit to give Eden checkups, or playing with his cars, he's always making up stories and scenarios.
* He has a million nicknames for Eden. I seriously can't remember them all. Eeks, Eden cheese, E-Rex, Easel...
* He turned three and all of a sudden became a cuddler (love it!) and a whiner (hate it!).
* The things he says: Remember that time... I not want you to tell me! Mommy, let's talk. I want to go there too! (when I told him I was going insane.) I love construction (or trains)! I want you to hooold me. I want a snack! Where's that way go? Far away away. Aw man! I neeeeed something. I'm getting bigger and bigger! Hey Mommy, Hey Mommy, Hey Mommy...
* He went to his first dentist appointment and did awesome! He had his teeth counted, checked, and brushed, and got fluoride with no hesitation. The dentist rewarded him with two mini construction trucks from the treasure chest. I rewarded him with ice cream (ha, I know) and a visit to a construction site to watch all of the trucks in action.
* He loves music and requests "his songs" every time we get in the car and they have to be loud. He also loves "dancing" although his version of dancing is pretty much just running around. He's going to be a track star someday. ;)
* He's a little crafter. Coloring, cutting, painting, all of it.
* He's the BEST booboo kisser. :)
* He's a pretty good sharer (although he has his moments) and I'm so proud of him for that!
* He no longer naps. I try to make sure he has some quiet time every day and he usually just plays independently or "reads" books during this time. Some days if we're in the car for awhile he'll fall asleep. I can usually transition him to his bed from the car, but most of the time he wakes up grumpy so I'm not sure it's a good thing when he does sleep.
* He loves his friends. It is so cute how he talks about them and gets excited about seeing them.
* He is officially no longer attached to his lovey, Wade/Waif/Wave. I wasn't ready for that.
* He is the silliest, sweetest, smartest little rascal and we are so lucky he is ours! :)
So much celebrating this boy!
* He went to his first dentist appointment and did awesome! He had his teeth counted, checked, and brushed, and got fluoride with no hesitation. The dentist rewarded him with two mini construction trucks from the treasure chest. I rewarded him with ice cream (ha, I know) and a visit to a construction site to watch all of the trucks in action.
* He loves music and requests "his songs" every time we get in the car and they have to be loud. He also loves "dancing" although his version of dancing is pretty much just running around. He's going to be a track star someday. ;)
* He's a little crafter. Coloring, cutting, painting, all of it.
* He's the BEST booboo kisser. :)
* He's a pretty good sharer (although he has his moments) and I'm so proud of him for that!
* He no longer naps. I try to make sure he has some quiet time every day and he usually just plays independently or "reads" books during this time. Some days if we're in the car for awhile he'll fall asleep. I can usually transition him to his bed from the car, but most of the time he wakes up grumpy so I'm not sure it's a good thing when he does sleep.
* He loves his friends. It is so cute how he talks about them and gets excited about seeing them.
* He is officially no longer attached to his lovey, Wade/Waif/Wave. I wasn't ready for that.
* He is the silliest, sweetest, smartest little rascal and we are so lucky he is ours! :)
So much celebrating this boy!
| He wanted a kitchen for his birthday |

No comments:
Post a Comment