Thursday, February 11, 2016

Parker Says

Parker: What color do you want your next car to be?
Me: Well, I haven't thought about it. I like my white car.
Parker: Ok, I'll buy you another white car.

When asked which team he was cheering for in the Super Bowl: I'm not cheering for a team. I have a jersey on.

Mommy, you like Valentine's Day because you're a girl.

Eden, come here! Come with Bubba! (Her name for him. She's the only one allowed to call him that. See next quote.)

Me: You're such a good Bubba.
Parker: Call me Parker or Par.

While out and about Parker noticed a girl wearing distressed jeans: Mommy! Look at her pants! Why are they ripped?

Walking into Whole Foods: I'm going to have a really good time!

It's hard not to wiggle when you walk.

On a walk a couple going the opposite direction goes by laughing. Parker loudly: Mommy! What's so funny?

God made me fast! But not you! 

We had a "birthday party" for Jesus during Christmas. Parker: I'm glad Jesus isn't here so I can eat his piece of birthday cake! 

I absolutely want a sucker. 

Parker holding my hand and pulling me down the sidewalk: I'm pulling a heavy load!

Parker: Mommy, keep singing!
Me: Awww, Is my singing that good?
Parker: No.

I call his Hot Wheels Mustang "Mustang Sally." He calls it "Mustang Salad."

Eden crying in her car seat on the way home from running errands. Parker rolls his eyes and a few seconds later whines, "I'm really trying to listen to the pretty music, but I can't hear it over Eden's crying!"

Mommy! Focus! (He may hear that from me a lot.)

After almost every stroller walk and car outing: Mommy, that was a good ride!

"Ohhhhh Graaaanddaddyyyy!" Heard approximately 100 million times over Thanksgiving. 

Do you want to go to the playground or no/something? He likes to add "or no" or "or something" at the end of everything.

Me: What do you want to do today Parker?
Parker: Maybe go somewhere.
Me: Where?
Parker: To Colorado!

In a Boston accent: stinkah!

Getting into the car he handed me a piece of candy, which I promptly ate. After everyone was buckled he realized that I ate it. "That was my treat and it's in your belly right now!"

When asked where his sister is: Maybe Eden's looking for trouble.

Me to Keith: Hey Babe, can you take Eden for a minute?
Parker without hesitating or looking up: No.

I'm silly!

Me: Do you listen to anything I say?!
Parker: No.

I love Jesus... sometimes.

Some mornings when he wakes up after spending a full night in his own bed: I forgot to come to your bed last night.

Eden would fall in the muddy (mud).

We're in the chilly (cold air).

Do you want some spicy (spice)?

Mommy, I like your new pjs! You look like a zebra!

We're going to have to get all bungled (bundled) up!

Parker to me: Hey Toots (Tootsie)!

At school I got the raisin out of my nose and ate it!

I'll still be your baby even when I'm a grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment