Thursday, April 21, 2016

Birthday Interview: Parker, 4

Where is your favorite place to go? Colorado! And Cheekwood

What do you want to be when you grow up? just like Daddy

What was your favorite birthday present? marble run

Do you have any nicknames? Par, Bubba

What's your favorite color? white and blue

What's your favorite food? tomatoes (I would add Chick-Fil-A, sweets, and popcorn)

What's your least favorite food? pears and sweet potatoes

What's your favorite drink? milkshake

What's your favorite toy? outside Jeep, trampoline, trains

What's your favorite song? Jesus Loves Me and Jesus Loves the Little Children

What's your favorite book? Curious George and train books

What's your favorite movie? Polar Express

What makes you happy? playing with Eden (He said this without hesitation and on his own. I melted!)

What makes you sad? when Edes is being fussy and you can't play with me

What makes you afraid? not nice monsters

What's your favorite outfit? tow truck shirt and Thomas undies

What are you really good at? playing bingo because I won at school!

Where's your favorite vacation spot? beach

No comments:

Post a Comment