Monday, May 16, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

We were in Boston on Mother's Day this year. Eden woke me up early that morning by touching my face, giving me the tightest squeeze, and then a big kiss on the lips. Thank goodness she's sweet because she fussed for pretty much the rest of the day. ;)
All About Mom, Parker 4:
* My mom's name is Mommy.
* She is 7 years old.
* My mom's job is to play with us.
* My mom is happiest when we play with her. So glad that it worked out to where I'm happiest doing my job. ;)
* My favorite thing to do with my mom is to read books.
* If I could buy my mom any gift, I would buy her a long Polar Express train.
* My mom looks prettiest when she wears necklaces.
* My mom always says No. When he was asked this by his preschool teacher for the same type of survey he responded Stop it. Awesome.
* I love my mom more than puzzles.

No comments:

Post a Comment