Eden: I have a new paint brush! (She meant toothbrush.)
Eden: "There's some!" Pointing to things I have not cleaned up yet when picking up one of her messes.
Eden to Keith while he was working on the dishwasher:
* Just do your best!
* That's a fun trick!
* Are you sure you know what you're doing?
* That's dangerous!
Parker: All the times me and Daddy went fishing we never caught any fish.
Me: Parker, you look so handsome.
Parker: Yep.
Eden and Parker have started saying "What in the world?!" and Parker has started saying "You're crazy!"
Eden: I've said it five times! (I think she's heard that one before, ha!)
Eden: We're a good team!
Parker about chocolate chips: Why do these taste soooo good?!
Parker: I'm trying really hard not to laugh, but Eden is so funny!
Parker to his swim coach: I like to sing pretty songs I make up.
Me: Swimming always makes me hungry.
Parker: Me too!
Eden: I always get hungry and want a snack when I watch Parker at his swim lessons.
Eden: Mommy, two years ago when I was a baby in your tummy my eye was hurting. (Um, no idea!)
Parker after Eden repeated herself for the millionth time: Eden, we already discussed that.
Eden has started calling me "Mom." She's too little for that! But she also ends everything with a "y" (for example: egg-y, gross-y, snack-y, M&M-y), uses a "t" in place of "k" (Part-her = Parker, pinkt = pink), and drops the "s" at the beginning of words (smell = mell),
Parker on Mother's Day:
When is Brother's Day?
and
Keith: Parker, we're taking Mommy on a little adventure today for Mother's Day.
Parker: I love adventures! This is kinda like a Mommy day and a Parker day.
After going to bed Eden yelled "Mommy!" repeatedly for half an hour. When I finally went in she asked, "Is it morning yet?"
Eden prefaces anything she wants to say with "Let me tell you a story."
Parker: Eden, Halloween isn't just about candy. It's about God!
He did better with: Eden, life isn't just about being silly and having fun. It's about praising and worshipping God!
No comments:
Post a Comment