Tuesday, September 19, 2017

30A iPhone

I have a hard time putting my camera down in normal circumstances, but during our family beach trip to 30A last week I could not stop taking pictures of the beautiful sea and sunsets. And of course the cute kids who were vacationing with us. We had the best week and I'm loving re-living it through photos. Get ready for several long posts. Sorry not sorry. ;)
 
Terrible pic of me, but I just love how happy Par is!
Photo by Parker :)
catching crabs
Love this pic of Claire :)
also catching jelly fish... yikes!
This really makes me laugh. 
9 year anniversary dinner at Edwards
only eats the icing
Par spend all of his time boogie boarding. He LOVED it! 
 
 
 
 
 
tandem bike + bike trailer with two kids = quite a sight!
 
 
 
 
 
peach caramel ice cream at Peach Park...
sweet ending to a sweet trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment