Monday, March 26, 2018

Things Kids Say

Talking about how Daddy traveled with his old job and had airline/hotel points, etc.
Parker: I like Daddy's new job a lot better... because there's a train there.

When Eden wants her hair blown dry after a bath she asks me to "blow down" her hair.

I was helping make coffee at church for some of the Sunday School classes. A lady came up and got a cup. Parker: She didn’t give us any money!

Eden: My knee is still swallowed (swollen)!
And she was pointing to the wrong knee.

Parker (when trick or treaters rang our doorbell): Customers!!!

Eden at 6:45 am: We need to turn some music on!

Parker’s prayer before school: Dear God, please help Eden not be fussy, help me have a good day, and help Mommy not to be lonely at home.

Eden: It looks pretty when I twirl in front of the fire!
Also Eden: I look GREAT in every outfit!

Parker calls a gumball a "gumbleball." Eden says "dwiffrent" for "different."

Walked in and our Christmas tree had fallen.
Parker: Whoever knocked over our tree is in trouble!

Parker was being super silly. Eden: I’m not interested in the silliness.

Keith: It is Saturday.
Eden: We get to go everywhere with each other!!!

Eden: It’s not propriate, Parker.

Eden: You did it!!!
When I backed out of the garage without hitting anything. Not sure what this says about her confidence in my driving.

Eden is the best shopping buddy. About everything I tried on "You look pretty, Mommy!" "That looks so good!"

Eden: I just want to do something.
Eden (without pausing): I don’t want to do anything.

Parker (when we were leaving Claire's house after visiting the chickens): Eden, wash your hands when we get home because chickens have really bad germs called Cinderella.

Keith was deflating a beach ball between his legs (when his wrist was broken). Parker: Why are you blowing up that ball with your bottom air?

Parker's lunch prayer: Dear God, please let Tater be the last chicken to die of all the chickens and please let Belle be having a good time in Heaven. Amen.

Parker on the Golden Globes red carpet: Mommy, do you like this costume show?

Eden talking non-stop.
Parker: Eden, I just woke up. Give me a minute.

Eden: My belly looks like a biiiiig bubble!

Eden to Keith: I love Mommy the most and I love you some.

Eden: I'm a big sister! (She says this all the time. What she means is that she is a big girl and that she is a sister. She is not, in fact, a big sister.)

Eden to me: When I was a baby I was in your tummy! When you were a baby you were in Daddy's tummy!

Me: Parker, you make me laugh. Do I make you laugh?
Parker: No.

Me to Parker when he counted past 100: I'm so proud of you! That's so good!
Parker: I know it is.

Eden: When Darcy goes to heaven and she throws up God will have to clean it up.

Eden: Daddy will be repressed! (impressed)

Parker: Mommy, do you not have a thing in your heart that makes you want to do crazy stuff? Like roller coasters?
Me: Nope, I don't.
Parker: Well, I do.

Me: What should I do while y'all are at school today?
Eden: Go home and twirl!

Eden: Look at all the frosting (frost) on the houses!

Parker: I just heard them say on the radio something about the "good ole days." It made me think about my good ole days like beach days, water days, hotel days...

No comments:

Post a Comment