Eden: Mommy, I’m writing a list of your favorite things- donuts, having birthdays, riding bikes, having babies...
“Dripping in Finesse” was playing on the radio. Parker: Can you turn it up? It’s the “Captain Left a Mess” song.
Parker belting out with the radio: don’t rock the "juice box" (jukebox)!
Eden: I wish Parker was here.
Eden to me: We like spending time together!
Eden on a super windy day: The trees are dancing!
Parker says "subs and toots" for substitutes and I die every time!
Eden: Mommy I was trying to behave but I just couldn’t.
Eden: For my birthday I want a real unicorn, flowers, and boxes with chocolate in them.
Eden: I’m a big girl because I have real money, makeup, and a credit card.
Parker: I need a snack or I’m going to be hangry!
Eden: I am just too busy pirouetting.
Also...
Me: Put your milk in the fridge
Eden: I can’t stop dancing!
Parker: If you sign me up for a race, I’ll win.
Eden: If you sign me up for a race... (whispers) I’ll lose.
Eden: Today I’m going to ask Jude if he’s going to marry me.
Parker (on Mother's Day): Mommy, do you have a baby in your tummy? Because it looks big.
Parker: Since they don’t make Angelina books anymore I’m going to write one for Eden.
Keith: We’ve caught a whole school of fish.
Parker: Yeah, we’ll never catch a teacher fish though.
Eden says "bored-ing" for boring, “ta-natives” for Natives (brand of shoes), and “Moo-ana” for Moana (Disney princess). She also says "milp" for milk (I may have already noted that one somewhere, but I just don't want to forget!). Parker calls the fireworks finale the “valley.”
Eden at 1:00 p.m.: I’ve had these same clothes on alll day! Can I pleeeaassee change?!
At Dollywood there was a show with old school country songs. Me: Par, do you want to
go to the show with me? If I sing and dance will that embarrass you?
Par: Mommy, it will embarrass other people too.
Eden: What day is it today?
Me: Friday
Eden: So Tuesday?
Parker: Let me tell you something that I’m very excited about. There are dinosaurs
in heaven. So when we get to heaven we can go to the zoo and see
dinosaurs.
Also Parker: The one thing I’m not excited about in heaven is being an angel. They look too much like fairies.
No comments:
Post a Comment