Monday, December 31, 2018

December + Christmas Recap

December via iPhone...
Eden LOVED Christmas this year!
"Don not enter when I'm at school." -Parker
Night in Bethlehem at HH
Cheekwood Lights
unicorn snowman
First time on the Uh Oh Board
It "snowed" Haha!
Maker's Dozen Award for memorizing 12 verses this year
Christmas Lights drive
 
 
 
So serious about her Christmas program
Writing a Thank You note. I'm so proud of how hard Parker has been working on his handwriting!
Girls Afternoon Out at The Nutcracker!
"Do I look like a lady?"
The Nutcracker on Netflix. She's obsessed.
Turkey fail
Annual night at Opryland
We went roller skating and it was SO FUN!
 And a few from my real camera...
Eden's list: a pink scooter, art center, and roses
Parker's list: art center, scooter, and jet set
Maker's Dozen Award
So Parker. And one of my favorite pictures of him. :)
camping in the bonus room
Cronin Great Grandchildren
 
 
 
 
Santa brought Eden the roses she asked for. ;)
Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment