What a weekend! I had such a good time in Oxford. I can not believe it had been almost a year since I'd been in Mississippi. I was so excited to see old friends, eat Oxford food, and enjoy the beautiful weather browsing art and listening to bands on the Square. I really wanted to buy some art, and I found a painting I loved of a cotton field (symbolic of my good ol' home state), but I didn't have an extra $1000 in my wallet. Now it's time for everyone to come visit me in Nashville!
Friday night at the Grocery
Megan, Maloree, Me and Charlie

Maloree, Megan, Me and Alicia

Keith spent the whole weekend doing house projects. I returned to find new landscaping, a bird-proofed chimney, and a microwave vent. He worked so hard! I got home early Sunday afternoon so we took the canoe out for the first time this year. It was so relaxing... minus Keith steering me towards a snake, briefly losing my shoe in some muck, and getting nailed by a tree branch. Can't wait for trip #2!
No comments:
Post a Comment