Keith and I are so blessed. Over the past couple of weeks we've realized this more and more. Our most recent blessings include:
- I'm employed! After my clerkship I will be joining a firm as an associate. I don't just have any job though- I landed my ideal position in terms of work, environment, and location! I'll be doing insurance defense work in a firm that focuses on relationships in an office in Brentwood. I'm in the same building as Ann Claire and 2 buildings from Keith.
- No more travel for Keith! His boss delivered the good news in a very nonchalant manner, but it's a big deal to us! It has been so great being able to do the things most couples take for granted like eating dinner together, taking family walks, and running errands on a weeknight.
We have the greatest family who have been so supportive of us and the best friends that have been ready to celebrate with us!
That's great news, Raney! Congrats to you both!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the job Raney! It sounds awesome! And yay for getting your husband back during the week! So happy for y'all!!
ReplyDeleteLindsey