Sunday, September 6, 2009

Congrats Sky!

Aimee is a dog lover with a special place in her heart for rescues. A few weeks ago she decided that she had the means and time to volunteer as a foster mom. We went to the Bellevue Petco (where Keith and I adopted Darcy) and fell for Sky fast. Sky was listed as a lab/husky mix. She is black with a white chest and feet and the most piercing blue eyes I have ever seen on a dog or person. Aimee took her home and worked with her on things like walking on a leash (not that she needed much teaching). Yesterday, Sky went back to Petco in the hopes of being adopted... and she was! She went home with a dad, stay-at-home mom, and sweet little girl.
Congratulations Sky on your new home! Jack, Aimee, Sky, Darcy, and Keith at the park

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome but I would get too attached and couldn't let the puppies go :(

    ReplyDelete