We were actually home last weekend and it was wonderful! Not to say that we didn't fill every waking moment, but it was nice to sleep in our own bed every night at least. Saturday morning we were up early. I had to go into work for a few hours, and Keith and his dad got busy taking down our willow tree. Yes, you read right. Keith and his dad took down the entire tree and even handled the stump.
Here's the tree before
I went to work and when I came home it was gone!
It's amazing that 1. They didn't hurt themselves, 2. They didn't hurt our neighbor's fence, and 3. How much bigger our back yard looks! We have a huge pile of willow tree logs in our driveway if anyone wants to come haul them away while we're gone this weekend ;)
After a busy day Keith and I had tickets to see Wicked at TPAC. I had heard amazing things, and for me at least, it lived up to the hype. It was a great show! Here we are at intermission:

No comments:
Post a Comment