Thursday, September 8, 2011

California

Keith and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary early with a little getaway to Southern California. Over the course of 4 1/2 days we visited
LA MalibuLaguna Beach Newport Beach
Dana PointLa Jolla
and San Diego
with a few other stops along the way. Despite some delays, a dead camera battery and some chilly, foggy and rainy weather, we had a great time! Of course we took lots of pictures, which I'll share soon!

3 comments:

  1. I'm a little behind in reading your blog, but had to say Happy Belated 3-year Anniversary! :) Looks like you had a great trip and packed in a lot of SoCal in less than 5 days! We are actually headed there this Saturday! Rodney has a seminar in San Diego the 26-27th so we are staying 4 nights in SD. We're going to a Padres/Dodgers game, eating some good food, shopping, etc. I plan to drive up to LA one of the days Rodney is tied up in meetings. Maybe it won't be as foggy while we're there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carrie!!! I've been a slacker in getting all of my pics up and still have to upload the ones from San Diego. While you're there, you must go to George's at the Cove in La Jolla and eat on the terrace. It has the best view and food! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have reservations there for Tuesday night!!! I read lots of good reviews and heard the view was awesome so I booked it last week for 6:45 on our last night there...just before sunset. Glad you recommend it, too!

    ReplyDelete