We spent some time in La Jolla... Ate dinner at George's at the Cove, which has the most amazing view and food, obviously... Enjoyed the view from our room... Went for a hike at Torrey Pines State National Reserve... Wandered around the Gaslamp District... Checked out Balboa Park... Drove to Coronado... And visited the Cabrillo National Monument, Point Loma Lighthouse and Point Loma tide pools... Believe it or not, we didn't really have an agenda on this trip. We did a minimal amount of research and only had a vague idea of some things we wanted to do. Then we just played it by ear. As I'm an over-planner, I was a little stressed about this approach, but it actually worked out really well and we had a great time! Happy 3rd anniversary to us :)
We just got back from San Diego Wednesday. It was a great trip. We stayed downtown on 9th just outside the Gaslamp district. We had a good view of the baseball park from our hotel. You sure did see a lot while you were there. I wanted to check out Cabrillo and the tide pools, but didn't get a chance. I ventured into Coronado, Seaport Village and La Jolla. I'll put pics on FB soon. What a great city!
We just got back from San Diego Wednesday. It was a great trip. We stayed downtown on 9th just outside the Gaslamp district. We had a good view of the baseball park from our hotel. You sure did see a lot while you were there. I wanted to check out Cabrillo and the tide pools, but didn't get a chance. I ventured into Coronado, Seaport Village and La Jolla. I'll put pics on FB soon. What a great city!
ReplyDelete