Week 19 didn't end as well as it began though- I got into my first fender-bender. I'm fine, but Ellis (my car) didn't fare so well.
Yesterday marked the beginning of Week 20 and that means that we will soon be finding out whether Baby C is a boy or girl! We're so excited to finally know! For the record, we both think boy.
Baby C, who is now the size of a cantaloupe, went Christmas tree shopping this week. Here's how the conversation went when this picture was taken:
Me- (While poking out my stomach) Can you see my tummy?
Keith- Um, yeah.
I guess that means I'm showing now.
During weeks 19 and 20 I've started feeling little, sporadic jolts in the lower part of my stomach. Since I've been reading for a while now that I could start feeling movement at any time, I don't I know if the "jolts" are my imagination, if I'm just hungry or if I can actually feel the little one moving around! I like to think it's the latter. :)

It's definitely the latter!! The coolest part of pregnancy, IMO, is feeling your little one move! Just wait till later when you can tell which body parts are poking you! :)
ReplyDelete