So today I'm actually 22 weeks, but this picture was taken last night so it still counts, right?
Two things about these pictures:
1. I feel like I look bigger in the pictures than in real life- at least a little bit. Maybe I poke my stomach out when I pose?
2. I need to stop taking these at the end of a long day!
In Week 21 I started wearing maternity pants. I have a black pair for work, a pair of jeans and a pair of cords. They are so comfortable. Why have I not been wearing them my whole life? ;)
We also got a phone call that scared us to death. Last week, a few days after my gender ultrasound, I noticed at the end of the day I had a missed call from my doctor's office. The nurse identified herself on the message and asked that I call her back. No one told us that we'd receive a call after the ultrasound, so I was immediately incredibly nervous. Keith, of course, was super level headed, which was wonderful. We called first thing the next morning to learn that all is well and Parker is perfect. We're so thankful!
In more fun news, we've worked on our registries and ordered wall decor for the nursery!

No comments:
Post a Comment