Friday, January 6, 2012

24 Weeks!

It's Week 24!
We've slowed down on the food comparisons (thank goodness!) and for the entirety of month 5 (or is it 6? I'm getting confused and losing count!) Parker is the size of a papaya. In addition to feeling movement, Keith and I can also see it sometimes. When Parker kicks really hard, my stomach jumps a little.

I was able to take my weekly picture without Keith's help this time thanks to my new, full-sized tripod (Thanks Aimee and Nick!). Also, if it seems like I wear this dress a lot, it's because I do. Right now it's one of my most comfortable work appropriate outfits. I'm also a big fan of my knee high flat black boots.

*FYI: My "flip" day is Tuesday, so Monday's Week 23 post and today's Week 24 post are both technically correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment