Sunday, January 22, 2012

26 Weeks!

The countdown to my due date is now in the double digits. 93 days to be exact. So exciting and so scary all at the same time!

Here's me and Parker at 26 weeks (with our potentially new curtains):
Random Facts:
* Parker is still kicking like crazy. All. The. Time.
* I keep getting asked about any cravings. I wish I had something really weird to share or anything at all, but I just don't. I have had some food aversions. I can't even think about eggplant (interesting since during Month 6 Parker is the size of an eggplant). In the beginning I couldn't stand to eat Italian food, but I got over that one.
* I've done really well giving up all of those things I'm not supposed to be eating at all or majorly limiting. The one thing I can't give up- sweet tea.
* Recently I've had a little trouble sleeping, which means Darcy has had some trouble sleeping as well. Yes, she sleeps in our bed. Don't judge.
* We have a car seat! After a ton of research we finally went shopping. I'll admit, it took us a while to figure out how to detach the seat from the base, but we did it. Now, getting it latched into the car may be another process altogether. :)

2 comments:

  1. You don't have a "bump" anymore. It's a for-real pregnant belly now :) I remember near the end you think it just can't get any bigger, but it does! I could hardly reach my arms forward to wash my hands at the kitchen sink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It is definitely a for-real belly and I still have 3 months to go!

    ReplyDelete