At Week 29:
Parker is around three pounds and measures about 17 inches. That is close to his birth length, but he'll be packing on the pounds in these last weeks. During the past few months my fatigue had faded and my appetite was pretty normal, but lately I've been feeling tired again (although not as bad as the first trimester) and I'm having to snack more between meals.
At my 29 week appointment I measured 28 cm and gained four pounds so, according to my doctor, Parker is right on track. I found out that I passed my glucose test! I also learned that from this point forward I'll be seeing my doctor every two weeks instead of every four.
In other news this week, on Friday I walked into the salon with long hair and walked out with the shortest haircut of my life. Maybe a bad idea right before maternity pictures!?

No comments:
Post a Comment