Saturday, December 8, 2012

11.22.12

November 22 was an eventful day this year. In addition to it being Thanksgiving, Keith turned the big 3-0. Parker decided to celebrate these two occasions with an ear infection and fever of 103.8. Keith actually celebrated his birthday all throughout the month. Parker, Darcy and I gave him a little surprise everyday, we had a dinner party with his family and we and had a getaway to St. Louis. On Thanksgiving, Parker pretty much slept the entire day so Keith and I were able to enjoy lots and lots of food. We took Parker to the doctor the next day and by Sunday he was feeling much better and back to his happy, playful self. We took a couple of family shots post-Thanksgiving festivities for memories sake even though Keith and I were exhausted and worried and Parker was pitiful. Here's hoping Christmas is ear infection and fever-free!

No comments:

Post a Comment