Thursday, December 20, 2012

Eight Months!

Yesterday was Parker's 8 Month birthday! 
Parker, you are growing so fast. I feel like you're so close to getting your first tooth and to crawling. You can get in position to crawl, but you don't really go anywhere yet. In the past month you got your first fever (103.8 on Thanksgiving/Daddy's 30th birthday), first bruise (by your right eye from a slip in the tub- I cried more than you did) and first kiss (from a cute little 2 year old in our life group)! You say "dada" All. The. Time. Of course, your dada LOVES this. One of your favorite toys is a blue ball that you like rolling back and forth. You love music. We learned that you can curl your tongue like your daddy. You still fight us on sleep and solids. You're drinking about 40-45 oz of formula a day so how in the world your weight was in the 15th percentile at your 6 month check up I have no idea. I'm expecting it to go up at your 9 month check up. ;) You keep us busy baby boy, that's for sure, but we love it!
And he's off! Almost!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment