Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Atlanta

Like I mentioned previously, on our way to Hilton Head Keith, Parker, Darcy and I stopped in Atlanta for a couple of days to see Greg, Kathy and Elwood. The last time Parker saw Lula and Pops he was a little sensitive and in a major Mommy phase. This time he was happier and much more social. Parker had a blast roaming the huge back yard, petting Elwood, climbing the stairs and playing with his new toys (Little People Batman is a big hit!). We all had a great couple of days catching up, eating lots, and relaxing.
Elwood
3D movie night
Parker and Pops
Obsessed. So glad we don't have stairs at our house!
Pops, Parker and Lula
(all pics taken with my iPhone)

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE every single one of those pics. Especially the one of Parker and Pops :)

    ReplyDelete