Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

So I know I gush about Parker (and Darcy too!) constantly on the blog, but I don't say enough about my wonderful hubby. He does an incredible job balancing a demanding job and an equally demanding family (quality time is my love language.). He is an amazing Daddy! Kind, patient, loving, caring and fun! I got a glimpse into how he'd be as a father through Darcy, but I wasn't prepared for how much my heart would swell when I see him with Parker. I love watching them together. It is so precious to look over and see Keith showing P how to dance, throwing a ball, or tickling him. They are quite the pair! :)
Father/son
Daddy/daughter
 
Parker and Darcy are so blessed to call Keith their Daddy and I'm so blessed to go through this life with him! Happy Father's Day, Keith!

No comments:

Post a Comment