Tuesday, April 29, 2014
April Bump Update
6 months down, 3 months to go! If how the last month has gone is any indication, it's going to be a long (hot) 3 months. I've started feeling uncomfortable most of the time. I have very little to wear already. My belly is always in the way, which makes getting Parker dressed, picking up a dropped pen, or scooting up to the dinner table all annoying. I've been extra klutzy, breaking a vase at my aunt and uncle's house and a bowl full of cereal at home. I haven't been sleeping that well (plus Parker's an early riser- not a good combo). I've had some back pain radiating down into my right leg to my knee, but it thankfully hasn't been constant. I'm just trying to stay hydrated and count my many blessings- a healthy Baby Girl (to be named) on the way, a supportive husband, and a precious little two year old boy who I just know will be a big help. I'm also really hoping that despite all of the sweets I've been eating I'll manage to pass the glucose test at my next appointment on May 7.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment