Thursday, September 11, 2014

Eden: Two Months!

About Eden at 2 Months:
* Eden is growing like a little weed. I can't wait until her 2 month visit at the end of the month to get her stats. I'm convinced she has more rolls than Parker ever did.
* She can be somewhat demanding, wanting to be held all the time or requiring that I stay in her sight if she is put down. I did want a cuddler though. ;)
* She's a pretty good sleeper. At night she sleeps from between 7:30 - 8:00 p.m. to between 7:00 - 7:30 a.m. waking twice to eat. About a week ago she slept for a solid 8 hours. I can't wait until that is a regular occurrence! Her afternoon nap usually coincides with Parker's, which is nice.
* Tummy time usually ends in spit up. Other than that we're not having as many regular symptoms of reflux. At first she was choking, gagging, and gasping during feedings, constantly had the hiccups, and after feedings I couldn't even lay her down to change her diaper without her spitting up. Luckily, she never really seemed to be in pain and she didn't require meds and now her symptoms are naturally disappearing- or at least appearing less frequently!
* She is smiling, grabbing, and has excellent eye contact.
* She likes riding in the car as long as it is moving.
* She likes going on walks in her carrier.
* She thinks she's a model:
Haha! Actually, her 2 month photo shoot started out like this:
But after a little feeding session she was more content:
And when I mentioned going to pick up her brother from school she did this:
Photos from the past month:
Another model shot!
XO!

Parker's 2 month post is here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment