* Parker is hilarious as usual. He wakes up every morning wanting to "GO!" and he usually has specific places in mind including to Leiper's Fork to see the "orange car and police car!", to the zoo (he likes the meerkats), to the park, and even to the grocery store.
![]() |
| Watching the meerkats |
![]() |
| Standing like a flamingo |
| This 2 y/o dominated the stairs at Percy Warner Park! |
*When we haven't been on the go, we've been doing some cooking and tummy time.
![]() |
| Oreo balls = Mommy's idea |
![]() |
| Pizza = Daddy's idea |
![]() |
| Did I say tummy time? I meant nap time. |
* Parker's got us calling the kiddos and the dogs by shortened versions of their names- "Par" (Parker), "E" (Eden) or E-den if she's in "trouble", "Darc" (Darcy), and "Osc" (Oscar- Mimi's and Granddaddy's dog). He also has referred to his daddy as "Keith" and he knows I'm "Raney." What?! Hello little teenager! His pronunciation of some words is so funny/a little off: "Un-P-T" (NPT, the television channel), "nilk" (milk), and something that sounds like "car keys" (taxis). And the fact that he says, "pretty cool" kills me!
* These pictures of Eden sleeping peacefully in the swing- totally deceiving. She prefers to be held. Then if she's good and asleep I can sneak her into her swing for a bit- just until she realizes she's been put down.
*Parker has started picking out his "outfits" (if a t-shirt, cowboy boots, and no pants can be considered an outfit).
* Parker has started preschool! When I got his school supply list I may have teared up, but on his first day he was excited and I was pretty happy to have a few quiet hours to cuddle with Eden and get some things checked off of my to-do list. He had a great week! When I asked him what he did at school the first thing he said was "play with fire truck!" And then "play with school bus!" And then "play with taxis!" He finally said that he also played on the red slide and sang songs. I think we're all going to look forward to Tues/Thurs!
* Keith's company moved to a new building so we helped get his office set up.
* Our house is sporting a new master bath (pics to come when it has been cleaned!), a new fence, and a new paint job! The fence and the paint job were done the week we brought Eden home from the hospital. Nothing like supervising crews while simultaneously learning how to balance life with two. We are so glad to have those improvements checked off the list!
New paint + new fence + Darcy :)
Action shots with the new paint color and new fence:
![]() |
| The short side of the fence is right next to our driveway. Also, see that line of dirt across the yard? That is where the original fence was. We've gained so much space! |
I know this post is super Parker heavy, but Eden will be 2 months on Tuesday so there will be one devoted solely to her soon! :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment