* Eden got her first tooth!
* Thanks to the ice and snow and subsequent cancellation of Parker's MDO program, she got into somewhat of a predictable nap schedule where she was sleeping IN HER CRIB. The problem- she naps at the exact times we have to leave to take Par to/pick him up from school. She also really needs a late afternoon nap, but she can't seem to do that on her own and it's hard for me to rock her/keep the house quiet at that time of the day. So, it appears that she'll continue to take the majority of her naps in her car seat.
* I've discovered she loves riding in the double stroller. I'm so excited about this! The weather is getting nicer and I plan to take the kiddos on many walks in the coming weeks.
* Her favorite toys are her teethers (specifically her small Sophie and a Mam "Bite and Brush"), blocks, stacking rings, and stacking cups. Oh, and of course Parker's coal hopper on his train set. ;)
* She loves pulling shoe laces and hair.
* New nicknames from Parker: Eden Mouse and E-oke (not sure about where this one came from?!)
* She's eating 3 meals a day plus snacks on Puffs. I'll pour a bunch on her tray and she'll shovel them in her mouth by the fist full. I've overheard Parker telling her, "one at a time!"
* She loves baths and has even had a couple with Big Brother with no incident.
* She's regularly in the front of the shopping cart now at the grocery store or Target. She used to always be asleep when we arrived so I'd lug her car seat in only for her to wake up the second we got into the store. It's so much easier on my arms and frees up so much space having her sit in the cart.
* We've made some progress hanging out with Mimi and Granddaddy without completely losing it within seconds, but any significant time away for Mommy is still a long way off.
* She likes to dance. :)
Parker's 8 month post is HERE.













No comments:
Post a Comment