Friday, October 23, 2015

Parker Says

When Eden fusses: I don't like that screaming song, E!

When listening to the radio: Is this Taylor (Swift)?

Potty words. (Ugh.)

I need to put my wheels (shoes) on.

When tired: My steam is running out.

When he doesn't want to go a certain direction: My tracks don't go that way.

Any time we're in the car for more than 3 minutes: Mommy, this is a long drive.

Every time we go anywhere: I've never been here before. (Most of the time he has... many times.)

Sweet potato pie and I shut my mouth!

It's a beautiful day.

It's a party in here!

I have a good idea!

I really like this day.

I had a busy day.

God smells like Nilla Wafers.

Singing: Ba ba black sheep have you any wolf.

(Toots.) That must be a skunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment