As I was leaving for a quick meeting: I hope I see you again!
Eden is 2 and on her next birthday she'll be 3 and then she'll be able to talk!
I found a handy lion (dandelion)!
On our way to the zoo: Mommy! Please don't feed Eden to the lions! (She was being super fussy that day and I may or may not have mentioned it.)
When I said I drove through a yellow light: Mommy, you ran a red light actually.
On our way to the zoo: Mommy! Please don't feed Eden to the lions! (She was being super fussy that day and I may or may not have mentioned it.)
When I said I drove through a yellow light: Mommy, you ran a red light actually.
Eden is 2 and on her next birthday she'll be 3 and then she'll be able to talk!
I like big church now because I can go and sit still and be quiet and Eden won't be there to bother me. (Keith chiming in: I think we all like it for that reason).
One morning as soon as he woke up: I dreamed that all the parts fell off a car. It crashed on the sidewalk. There was one man there and he counted all the parts and we were there and I stood in front of the car you took my picture. The car had a really big trunk and all the parts fit in it. He's also dreamed that he turned into a spaceship and that he went to the pool with Aunt Aimee who was dressed like a cowboy.
I'm ready for Eden to go down for a nap so we can spend some time together.
I am not proud of this mess!
I'm being as quiet as a mouse! (even sometimes when he's not)
I'm being as quiet as a mouse! (even sometimes when he's not)
When I get older I can drive Eden around. I'm excited for that!
I love PBS! (He meant VBS.)
I want to watch the credit cards. (credits after Finding Nemo)
Ar-dee-ah (diarrhea) Sorry, had to!
From the playroom: Eden, you're heavy! (I didn't go in there.)
Also from the playroom: Eden, you can do it! You did it! I'm so proud of you!
Oh boppers!
Par: I'm thirsty!
Me: Your milk's in the fridge.
Par: Can you bring it to me? I'm busy relaxing!
Oh boppers!
Par: I'm thirsty!
Me: Your milk's in the fridge.
Par: Can you bring it to me? I'm busy relaxing!
This is the hottest summer I've ever had. (said on June 2, 2016)
Eden Lynn!!!
Easy peasy!
No way!
E yells: Good morning Bubba!!!
Par: Eden, I don't need all that noise. I'm still trying to wake up.
Hey Moms!
Please-y!
Ewwww! My foot is stinky! (as he sniffed it over and over again.)
Par: What about disease?
Me: What?!
Par: You know, a food place.
Me: You mean Tazikis!
Eden, I've been playing with you alllll day! I want to play by myself.
About his dinner- I didn't like it and then I prayed to God to make it yummier.
Me: Did it work?
Par: Apparently.
Eden Lynn!!!
Easy peasy!
No way!
E yells: Good morning Bubba!!!
Par: Eden, I don't need all that noise. I'm still trying to wake up.
Hey Moms!
Please-y!
Ewwww! My foot is stinky! (as he sniffed it over and over again.)
Par: What about disease?
Me: What?!
Par: You know, a food place.
Me: You mean Tazikis!
Eden, I've been playing with you alllll day! I want to play by myself.
About his dinner- I didn't like it and then I prayed to God to make it yummier.
Me: Did it work?
Par: Apparently.
No comments:
Post a Comment