Par: P-A-R-K-E-R. That spells Parker.
Me: How do you spell Eden?
Par: M-O-E.
At the playground: Eden thinks it's really cool! She has a smile on her face!
Me: What was your favorite part of the soccer game?
Par: Resting!
(And on another occasion his answer to this same question was "Snacks!")
It's quite hot out there.
If we could find chocolate water, that would be good.
While driving through Shenandoah National Park: I'm going to try really hard to find an overlook or an ice cream store... just for you.
Going to the Air and Space Museum: Maybe there will be trains!
All the time: Do you know why?
Do you know why Daddy and you get fussy at me when I misbehave?
While watching Olympic wrestling: Daddy, you can never learn moves like that.
Eden let me do it. I've been building train tracks for years.
Mommy, are you sure this is a good idea?!
Eden had a balloon animal shaped like a dog.
Parker: Good thing Darcy doesn't pop!
I remember everything, but I don't remember how I got out of your belly.
I'm lucky because the mosquitoes usually like me. You just have more meat.
Dear God, help the goats get home safely if there aren't any lights on. (We see goats almost daily at a farm nearby.)
When I came out of E's room after putting her down for a nap: Mommy! Do you want to hear the story of why all of this toilet paper is on the floor?!
This is beautiful music.
Par: Eden made a stern face.
Me: Where do you learn that word?
Par: Probably you. It's a good mommy word.
While playing with his ice cream truck: Mommy, go get your wallet.
After I obliged: Ok, the ice cream truck takes American Express.
Wanting to buy something: Just order it off Amazon!
When he asked a question I didn't know the answer to: Just Google it!
Par: Resting!
(And on another occasion his answer to this same question was "Snacks!")
It's quite hot out there.
If we could find chocolate water, that would be good.
While driving through Shenandoah National Park: I'm going to try really hard to find an overlook or an ice cream store... just for you.
Going to the Air and Space Museum: Maybe there will be trains!
All the time: Do you know why?
Do you know why Daddy and you get fussy at me when I misbehave?
While watching Olympic wrestling: Daddy, you can never learn moves like that.
Eden let me do it. I've been building train tracks for years.
Mommy, are you sure this is a good idea?!
Eden had a balloon animal shaped like a dog.
Parker: Good thing Darcy doesn't pop!
I remember everything, but I don't remember how I got out of your belly.
I'm lucky because the mosquitoes usually like me. You just have more meat.
Dear God, help the goats get home safely if there aren't any lights on. (We see goats almost daily at a farm nearby.)
When I came out of E's room after putting her down for a nap: Mommy! Do you want to hear the story of why all of this toilet paper is on the floor?!
This is beautiful music.
Par: Eden made a stern face.
Me: Where do you learn that word?
Par: Probably you. It's a good mommy word.
While playing with his ice cream truck: Mommy, go get your wallet.
After I obliged: Ok, the ice cream truck takes American Express.
Wanting to buy something: Just order it off Amazon!
When he asked a question I didn't know the answer to: Just Google it!
Maybe one day we can have a circus in our yard. You can just think about that.
I'm just pooping! Nothing exciting going on in here!
It's a hundred miles (years) old!
Parker to Eden: I'm not going to answer Edes because I don't know what you're saying.
Edes, the amazing thing about the Bible is that God speaks to you through the Bible.
Parker: We're going to watch dinosaur train we get home. If not I won't make a big deal.
Me: Really?!
Parker: Because we'll watch Paw Patrol!
Me: Really?!
Parker: Because we'll watch Paw Patrol!
No comments:
Post a Comment