Last weekend Keith and I were in Mobile for Jill and Ben's wedding. Everything from the bridesmaid luncheon to the rehearsal to the reception was so nice and went off without a hitch. Keith and I had a great time reconnecting with old friends and meeting new ones. We're so happy for Jill and Ben and honored to have been a part of their special day!
Me with the Bride-to-Be at the Rehearsal Dinner
Bridesmaids
Keith and I explored downtown Mobile Saturday morning.
She's married! The ceremony was so sweet. Of course when she cried, I did. The reception was so fun. We danced all night!
Lindsey and me! Such a great friend from my first couple of years at Samford... and she's shorter than me! I was so excited to see her! Keith and I had a great time with her and her new husband!
Keith catching candids... blurry of the bridesmaids
My favorite :) We're at the Bragg Mitchell mansion before the reception. It is such a beautiful, historic home.
Ben had the best chocolate cake for his groom's cake.
Getting ready to say goodbye...
and they're off to St. Thomas!

No comments:
Post a Comment