Wednesday, April 11, 2012

38 Weeks!

Here's me, Darc and Parker with (less than) TWO WEEKS to go till my due date!
And since my photographer cut off the chalkboard and Darcy looks like she's terrified, here's just me and Parker.
I had an ultrasound last Friday because I was measuring small. It showed that my amniotic fluid is below normal (barely) and Parker is tiny based on his measurements- in the 24th percentile! Neither of these things seemed to concern my doctor too much, but she wants me to keep having ultrasounds until Parker decides to come. So, I had another today. This ultrasound really seemed to confirm to my doctor that Parker will just be small (which she expected based on my size) and that nothing is wrong. My next ultrasound/appointment is Wednesday the 18th.

As to cravings, I cannot get enough sweets. I ate all of my Easter candy before Easter so we had to get a few more things to put in my basket. Oops! Hopefully this sweet tooth will go away after Parker gets here or its going to be hard to get back in shape!

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous! Can't believe you're about to be a mommy :)

    ReplyDelete