39 weeks...
immediately before we left for the hospital!
My 39 week appointment was April 18. I had an ultrasound prior to my appointment that showed that the fluid in my placenta had dropped to a 6. After a long conversation with my doctor, we decided to induce. That day! Keith and I went home, grabbed our bags and headed to the hospital.
James "Parker" Cronin was born the next day, April 19, 2012, at 3:21 p.m. He was 6 pounds, 11 ounces and 18.5 inches long.
40 Weeks looks more like this...
Keith and I had cupcakes to celebrate our baby boy's one week birthday yesterday. Parker just got to take his picture with one :)
Welcome to the world Parker! We're so thankful for you and so glad you're here!
Sidenote: A few weeks ago Keith and I made a friendly bet on Parker's due date. I guessed the 16th. Keith's guess was the 22nd. Turns out, Parker's birthday is right in the middle!

No comments:
Post a Comment