The Cronins (yes, all 3 of us- Keith, me, AND Parker) went to Spain for 8 days! Sure it was sometimes stressful and frustrating at times, but when is life with an almost 2 year old not? Parker is an excellent traveler and overall did SO well. Thankful for a baby (sorry, toddler) that handles delays, re-routings, 9 hour plane rides, and multiple bus and train rides like a champ and throws temper tantrums only because he'd rather be pushing his stroller than riding in it. Such a fun trip with my boys! I would do it again in a heartbeat!
Our stops included:
Barcelona
Seville
Ronda
and Madrid.
Details coming soon (or eventually).
What an awesome getaway! I remember hearing you talk about going to Barcelona years ago while we were at SU and how you loved the city. (or did I imagine that---part of janterm, maybe?) Can't wait to read more and see more pics :)
ReplyDeleteCarrie, you're right! I visited Barcelona during Jan Term and loved it. Love it still 10 years later! I was so excited to be able to go with Keith!
ReplyDelete