Saturday, March 1, 2014

February Baby Update

In February:
*My bump has grown... quickly. What they say about showing sooner the second time around is definitely true.
*My sense of smell is so super sensitive. This really has been true all along.
* I started feeling a fluttering sensation early in the month and I've seen my tummy move just a teeny bit.
*I've had the tiniest bit of heartburn. Does this mean hair? Parker didn't have all that much so we'll see.
*I really miss caffeine.
*We officially find out the gender on Thursday (March 6)! Thanks to the test we took earlier we have a good idea, but since there was a little quirkiness with getting the results (the nurse didn't complete the paperwork correctly) we haven't said yet (outside of immediate family) what Babe likely is. Can't wait for confirmation!
Baby Bump in Seville, Spain- February 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment