On our last day in Seville, Parker was ready to go the second he woke up.
But before we checked out of our awesome hotel ![]() |
| Hotel Alfonso XIII, originally built for the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition and since host to Spanish royalty and international celebrities, including Bruce Springsteen and Brad Pitt. |
We decided to start our day by visiting the Alcazar, the oldest royal residence in the world still in continual use and the official residence of the kings of Spain when they visit Seville. So cool, right? Well, Parker was NOT interested. He threw a fit if we tried to leave the courtyard. So, Keith went on ahead without us while I let Parker run around for a bit.
After awhile I realized that P was never going to want to go beyond the courtyard so I bribed him with a fruit/veggie pouch and strapped him in his stroller. Although it wasn't pleasant, I was glad I fought that battle because the palace was pretty amazing. Huge and so elaborate.
We eventually found Keith and finished our exploring together.
Then we headed across the river to an area known as Triana for lunch.
After lunch we briefly considered touring the Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, but decided we'd rather just walk around, enjoy our afternoon, grab some souvenirs, eat dessert, and hit up a local playground all before leaving town.
![]() |
| Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza |
![]() |
| Napping while we shop. |
![]() |
| El Rinconcillo- one of the oldest tapas bars in all of Seville. |






























No comments:
Post a Comment