There's this thing going around on Facebook where you're supposed to list 25 facts about yourself. In an effort to get Keith involved on the blog, I've decided to post a list here. He'll share 12 and I'll share 12. Yes, I know that's 24. Odds are Keith, evens are me.
1. I have run 2 marathons... and I haven't run more than 1/2 a mile since the second one in 2007.
1. I have run 2 marathons... and I haven't run more than 1/2 a mile since the second one in 2007.
2007 Music City Marathon
3. When I was 3 I fell off the monkey bars and broke my femur. I was in a full body cast for 9 weeks and had to be pulled around in a wagon.
4. I get really grumpy when I'm hungry. Keith learned very quickly to keep me fed.
5. Some of my favorite movies have really bad acting (i.e. Pure Country).
6. Growing up it really annoyed me how stubborn my grandparents were and how crazy they were about being on time. I now realize that I possess both of these qualities.
7. My family went to Sea World when I was in elementary school. I wanted to pet the stingrays so my dad lifted me up. His foot slipped and I fell halfway in the tank.
8. I love to travel! I’ve been all over the US (including Hawaii), Mexico, the Bahamas and at least 8 European countries (some twice). I'm so excited to add Greece to the list this summer!
9. I've never been a big movie person. Raney used to make fun of me for falling asleep during movies. Now she falls asleep first.
10. I hate going to the doctor. I would rather suffer. For example, last year at the end of July I got sick with a deep chest cough. I coughed my way through August and finally ended up going to the doctor in early September. Even then I only went because I was getting married and I didn’t want to sound like a man saying my vows.
11. Jimmy and Warren Buffett are 2 of my favorite people, although they're slightly different.
12. I'll admit it- I'm not the best driver. While I was in law school in Oxford I took a late night trip to Sonic for an ice cream sundae. I pulled into a parking place at a weird angle and when I tried to leave after getting my treat the side of my car scraped the menu stand making an awful noise. I was not getting out of that spot without majorly scratching the side of my car and knocking off my side mirror (which was newly replaced after knocking it off a few months before backing out of the garage). I pushed the button and when the person asked, "Can I take your order?" I answered, "I’m stuck in the parking spot!" A little confused, a guy came out to help and a few minutes later my car was safely out of the spot and I was on my way home. I vowed to never show my face at that Sonic again. I broke that vow a week later.
13. One of my favorite things is taking Darcy to the agility course at the dog park. She's a pro!
14. I’ve recently realized that I’m outdoorsy. I love to go hiking with Keith and Darcy and Aimee and Jack. I also love taking out our canoe and spending the day on the river. On the other hand, I am not athletic in the least sense. My lack of coordination gets in the way.
16. I have the least patience of anyone. Ever.
17. My top 3 favorite foods are guacamole (thanks to Raney), mashed potatoes and frozen pizza.
18. I love surprises, but if I know it’s coming I can’t stand it. I will bug you to death until I figure out what it is. Keith has only really surprised me once- when he proposed in NYC!
19. My favorite beach is the Isle of Palms outside of Charleston.20. I say "buggy" instead of "shopping cart" and "goofy golf" instead of "putt-putt." Keith makes fun of me. He has no room to talk- get him to say "Nissan."
21. I spend more time on realtracs.com than I should considering the fact that my househunting days are over for at least the next decade.
22. Two of my favorite foods (besides Mexican obviously) are salmon and catfish.
23. I take a long time to make decisions.
24. If I'm not comfortable, I'm not happy. You'll find me in sweats or pajamas the majority of the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment